North Carolina Criminal Defense & Military Counsel
Aggressive Criminal Defense with a Specialization in Military Law
Jacksonville, NC Military & Criminal Defense Attorney
When you hire the Wilkie Law Firm as a civilian criminal defense or military defense attorney, you are gaining 20+ years of experience, control of the courtroom, and advanced negotiation skills. We have an extremely well-developed ability to think on our feet inside the courtroom, and skill that enables us to understand and influence the complex legal issues specific to your case.
Devil Dog Defender
Your defense is our highest priority. The Wilkie Law Firm has no competing interests or fear of “rocking the boat” to interfere with zealously defending your rights. The military will treat your case differently if it knows you have retained an aggressive, experienced attorney with a winning record who isn’t afraid of the courtroom.
The Wilkie Law Firm has specialized knowledge when it comes to dealing with legal issues involving SOF units.
During his 21 year career in the Marine Corps, Aden Wilkie was:
- deeply involved in the Special Ops community – a plank holder at MARSOC,
- the first Marine lawyer to work at SOCCENT, and
the first SJA for a number of special operations units executing missions in various combat zones within the CENTCOM AOR.
Due to his unique background, Aden Wilkie has a special understanding of the nuanced aspects to legal problems within the SOF context and is uniquely suited to help members of the special ops community when they need legal support the most.
It is crucial for you to have an experienced criminal defense and military attorney on your side. Contact us today at 910-333-9626 for a free consultation and decide for yourself if the Wilkie Law Firm is the best choice for you.
Investigations / Adverse Admin Action
Investigations can be intimidating and complicated, which is why it’s crucial to seek legal advice. No matter what legal issue you have, rest assured the Wilkie Law Firm will provide all the resources and guidance you need.
If you are charged with criminal allegations and the possibility of a court-martial, trust the Wilkie Law Firm’s knowledge and experience to guide you through the complex legal system.
Board of Inquiry
The military system is coming after you with everything they have. Let the Wilkie Law Firm create a personalized legal plan based on the specifics of your case to defend you when you need it most.
Involuntary administrative separation puts you at an unfair disadvantage without an experienced attorney on your side. Let the Wilkie Law Firm help you to defend your rights, good name and career.
Article 15 / Non Judicial Punishment
The Wilkie Law Firm provides you with a seasoned, realistic evaluation of the short and long-term legal consequences of your case. We listen to your concerns and can help guide you every step of the way.
A Civilian Criminal Defense & Military Defense Attorney You Can Trust
When you are being investigated, it’s only natural for your mind to fill with questions. What do I do? How did this happen? You feel alone. Isolated. You don’t know who to talk to or who to trust. That’s where Wilkie comes in.
Give the Wilkie Law Firm a call and speak with a knowledgeable dedicated attorney who will fight to defend your rights. We know what it is like to have the most powerful government in the world coming after you.
Give Aden Wilkie a call at 910-333-9626 and rest assured knowing that he can help. The first consultation is absolutely free and could very well be the most important call you ever make.
- Highly decorated officer with 20+ years of experience
- Aggressive defense for any military and North Carolina civilian criminal justice problem
- Inside knowledge of government tactics and procedures
- Trained and led military defense attorneys and prosecutors
- Able to defend your interests in both military and North Carolina state civilian courts
- Intervene early to shape the issue and possibly change the outcome
- Tirelessly work for you to get the best outcome possible for your case
- Willing to make the arguments others are afraid to make in and out of court
- Honest assessment of your case to create the best course of action for you
- 21st century access for files, billing, and up-to-date information on your case
- In house IT support allowing timely and transparent information
- All calls returned within 24 hours guaranteed